2020 ASCA International Virtual Clinic (South East Asia)
Time & Location
About the Event
The 2020 ASCA International Virtual Clinic includes*:
- 7 Online Video Courses, exclusively curated by ASCA for our coaches in South East Asia (available forever, as per ASCA International Membership validity) worth USD105!
- 1-year ASCA International Membership worth USD33/pax (extension for existing members)
- 1-month FINIS LaneVision subscription. The world’s first AI-powered performance tracker to help swimmers improve their technique (extension for existing subscribers).
- Online Assessment
- e-Certificate of Completion upon successful submission.
- LIVE Zoom Q&A Session with American Swimming Coaches Association Digital Director, Kyle Mills (1-hour)
- LIVE Zoom Q&A Session with FINIS Co-founder, John Mix (1-hour)
- LIVE Zoom Q&A Session with GoSwim TV Founder, Glenn Mills (1-hour)
- LIVE Zoom Interactive Demo Session with FINIS LaneVision Developers (1-hour)
- *Latest update: 5th November 2020
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE 16th November 2020.
- VIRTUAL CLINIC: ETD 23rd November 2020*. When we are all set, an email will be sent out to all Virtual Clinic attendees letting you know you are ready to begin the Virtual Clinic.
- ONLINE ASSESSMENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 4th December 2020, 11.59am (Malaysia Time)
STEPS TO GETTING STARTED ON YOUR VIRTUAL CLINIC AND ONLINE ASSESSMENT
*ETD 23rd November 2020.
- Upon receiving your Invitation from swimmingcoach.org, Login to your account: https://swimmingcoach.org/login/
- Once logged in, in the top right you’ll see ACCOUNT, on the ACCOUNT drop-down, you will see MY COURSES, click that.
- You should now see the 2020 ASCA Intl. Virtual Clinic, by FINIS, click that.
- Begin watching the online videos courses at any time at your own pace.
- Remember to complete your online assessment and hit the SUBMIT button by 4th December 2020, 11:59pm (Malaysia Time)
Frequently Asked Question(s)
1. Where does the Virtual Clinic take place?
Upon successful registration and payment, you will receive an official online invitation to complete your online assessment at your own pace at https://swimmingcoach.org! The instructions will be emailed to you by 20th November 2020.
2. Do I need a ticket to join the Virtual Clinic?
The email you've registered with us is your "virtual ticket". American Swimming Coaches Association will send you an official invitation by email to get started on your virual clinic and online assessment. So please do check your inbox regularly!
3. Do I need a Zoom account to join the Live Q&A Session?
Joining a Zoom meeting is quick and easy! Discover the options for joining meetings based on your requirements and to ensure the best meeting experience possible HERE! Learn the options for joining and configuring Zoom's audio and video settings HERE.
4. How do I join the LIVE Q&A Zoom Session with your special guests?
We will send the Zoom Invite link and password to your email. Only paid participants will receive the Zoom Invitation links.
If you have more questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to change.