If You Can't Swim, Slide! Virtual Workshop by CBLSports
Time & Location
About the Event
Featuring FINIS Slide Dryland Trainer Co-Inventor, Charlie Pederson. Powered by FINIS Swimming
- Date: 13 March 2021
- Time: 10am (GMT +8)
- Registration Fee: RM50/pax
Charlie Pederson is the co-inventor of the FINIS Slide Dryland Trainer. He has 20 years of experience in general health fitness and post-rehabilitation fitness for triathletes and swimmers!
This workshop is perfect for swimmers and coaches looking to add variation to their current Dryland Workout!
This Dryland Workshop includes
- Creative Dryland Set-up: Home, Gym & Pool
- Injury Prevention: Shoulder Strength and Mobility
- Core Workout for Swimmers
- General Strength and Conditioning for Swimmers
Registration Fee includes:
- 90 minutes practical session
- e-Certificate of Completion
- swimshop2u.com exclusive promo price for the Slide Dryland Trainer
- Recorded session included for your reference.
What you need:
- Exercise Mat
- Dryland Exercise Cord - preferably the Slide Dryland Trainer
- Access to Zoom on your device.
1st Off The Blocks Contest, Sponsored by FINIS Malaysia Be the FIRST to register and pay for the If You Can’t Swim, Slide! Workshop and win the FINIS Slide Dryland Trainer (worth RM390).
The FINIS Slide Dryland Trainer is designed to allow for a consistent resistance throughout a given range of motion, providing swimmers with exercises that mimic the entire swim stroke cycle with consistent resistance. The rotating handles allow you to practice hand and forearm positioning without overloading!